Onebyus provides the software.Onebyus does not provide financial, investment, legal, tax or any other professional advice. Onebyus is not a broker, financial advisor, investment advisor, portfolio manager or tax advisor. Onebyus is not subject to the same kind of requirements as national securities exchanges or alternative trading systems, financial institutions, investment firms.
1.1 Risk of holding/purchasing digital assets
Holding or purchasing digital assets, which may from time to time be called cryptocurrency, digital tokens, digital coins, altcoins, digital assets, tokens or other blockchain-based assets (“Assets”), creating, sharing and discovering intentions to exchange Assets (“Orders”), copying any trading strategies or trading signals, and use of the Onebyus, involves significant risks and potential for financial losses, including without limitation the following:
- (a) The market for Assets is still new and uncertain. No-one should have funds invested in Assets or speculate in Assets that he/she is not prepared to lose entirely. Whether the market for one or more Assets will move up or down, or whether a particular Asset will lose all or substantially all of its value, is unknown.
- (b) The features and properties of any Assets and the applicable technology used to administer, create, issue, transfer, cancel, use or transact in Assets may be complex, technical or difficult to understand or evaluate.
- (c) Any Asset and its underlying technology may be vulnerable to security, integrity or operation attacks.
- (d) Any trading platforms or crypto exchanges (collectively, “Trading Platforms”) may be vulnerable to attacks, including phishing attacks. Any Trading Platforms may cease to operate as expected due to various reasons, including Attacks, enforcement and regulatory activities, scamming activities, technical and communication issues.
- (e) Any trader or signal provider (collectively, “Trader”) can perform scamming or fraudulent actions, their strategies and trade signals can be meaningless, non-correct or fraudulent.
- (f) Any Asset, its features or its technology may change or stop operating as expected due to changes in its technology, features or functions, or because of changes resulting from any attack. These may include a “fork” or “rollback” of the Asset or blockchain.
- (g) Any Asset may be canceled, lost or double-spent. Assets may also lose all or most of their value, due to forks, rollbacks, attacks, changes to its functions or failure to operate as intended.
- (h) The legal status of some Assets may be uncertain. This means that the legality of holding or trading them may also be unclear. You are responsible for knowing and understanding how Assets will be regulated, and taxed in certain jurisdictions.
All the information displayed via the Software is retrieved directly from the specified Trading Platforms, including, but not limited to, Binance, OKX, Huobi and is not collected, compiled or in any manner modified or processed by the Software, including its user interface utility. All the Assets price charts displayed via the Software is based on the data from the corresponding Trading Platforms and are generated and updated by the corresponding third party. You should not rely solely on the displayed information.
Any of the information available on the Software, for example, the charts, may not be accurate, reliable or appropriate for your needs.
1.2 Risk of conducting foreign exchange transactions
The risk of conducting foreign exchange transactions is quite large and there may be huge losses. The total amount of losses may exceed the total initial margin and additional margin you deposit with the foreign exchange company. Therefore, you must seriously consider whether your risk tolerance and economic ability are suitable for foreign exchange transactions.
When considering whether to conduct foreign exchange trading, you need to be at your own risk, including but not limited to the following:
- (a) If the market trend is not good for you and your account margin is insufficient while you're trading in the foreign exchange market, your open interest will be forced to close position in case of loss.
- (b)You must carefully read and abide by the rules of foreign exchange trading. If you are unable to meet the requirements of the foreign exchange business rules, your open interest will be forced to close position according to the relevant rules.
- (c) In some market situations, you may have difficulty or can't perform a close position on the open interest you hold. In such cases, all of your margins may not cover all losses.
- (d) Due to changes in national laws, regulations, policies, changes in foreign exchange company rules, and the introduction of emergency measures, you may not be able to continue holding your open interest.
- (e) Due to reasons beyond the control of foreign exchange companies, such as earthquake, flood, national policy and other force majeure factors or computer systems, communication system failures, etc., your order may not be completed or not completed as a whole.
- (f) Trading such as "Arbitrage" and "Hedging" is the same as speculative transactions, and is also exposed to risks caused by price fluctuations.
In addition, there are (but not limited to) the following risks when using the Internet for foreign exchange transaction:
- (a) Uncontrollable and unpredictable system failures, equipment failures, communication failures, power failures, network failures, and other factors can cause the trading system to malfunction or even falter, causing delays, interruptions, data errors, etc. in your trading orders.
- (b) Due to the possibility of attack by online hackers and computer viruses, the online trading system may cause the trading system to malfunction, making the transaction impossible and the market information wrong or delayed:
- (c) Data transmission on the internet may be delayed, interrupted, incorrect or incomplete due to busy communication, etc., causing delays and interruptions in online transactions;
- (d) You may lose the transaction or make a mistake due to improper operation;
- (e) Your password has been disclosed or stolen by others.
This risk notification letter does not reveal all the risks and all circumstances of foreign exchange transactions. Therefore, users are advised to fully understand the foreign exchange trading laws and regulations, foreign exchange trading rules and the foreign exchange company's business rules before entering the market. Users should make objective judgments on their own economic ability, risk control ability, physical and psychological endurance (only for natural person customers), and make decisions on their own whether or not to participate in foreign exchange investment and bear investment risks.
As a technical service company that provides copy trade technology, the copy trade community does not actively recommend any platform or signal. And copy trade will also have a certain risk of losing orders, there are many reasons for the loss of orders, such as insufficient tokens, website attack, or server shutdown, and MT4 server abnormality.
Individuals' decision of the copy trade community order means that the user understands and accepts the above risk terms and assumes all risks at their own cost. It is our ultimate goal to hope for more users' recognition.